Chachava's new surgical clinic treats diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system according to the latest European standards.
At the special invitation of the surgical clinic, the clinic is consulted and operated on by a well-known German doctor traumatologist-orthopedist Ditmar Litskov.
The following surgeries are performed in the clinic:
Endoprosthesis (artificial joint) - replacement of large joints with artificial joint:
- Pelvic-femoral joint endoprosthesis;
- Knee joint endoprosthesis.
This surgical intervention occurs in case of damage to the articular cartilage (joint) for various reasons.
Consulting and Operating
Treatment is carried out by a German Doctor
Traumatologist-Orthopedist Ditmar Litskov
Operations are performed on the shoulder joint in case of common injuries:
- Shoulder joinr impigement syndrome;
- Usual fall of the shoulder joint;
- Damage to the rotator cuff of the shoulder, etc.
Arthroscopic operations on the knee joint:
- Arthroscopic meniscectomy;
- Injury to cross yoga;
- Injury to articular cartilage;
- Free body in the joint and so on.
Operations during ankle deformity:
Deformity of the big toe and others.