X-ray examination is possible:
- Diagnosis of infectious, tumor and other diseases of the lungs and mediastinum;
- Diagnosis of degenerative-dystrophic (osteochondrosis, spondylosis, curvature) infectious, inflammatory and tumor diseases of the spine;
- Diagnosis of musculoskeletal system, peripheral parts, traumatic injuries (fractures), infectious and tumor changes;
- Diagnosis of diseases of the skull and nasal appendages (hemorrhoids, frontitis);
- Dynamic study of the gastrointestinal tract with contrast (barium porridge);
- Hysterosalpingography - a contrast examination of the fallopian tubes of the uterus and fallopian tubes, which is one of the leading methods in the diagnosis of infertility.
Modern digital X-ray machines detect less intense, short-lived radiation. X-rays are never directed directly at the internal organs and their impact is only indirect.
We use the latest generation digital X-ray machine - Siemens Axiom Iconos MD, 2010 (Germany). The X-ray machine of this model differs from other analogues by its high functional capabilities, characterized by the best visualization, high image quality and the ability to manage the image.