Chachava Clinic is a healthcare centre where , aesthetics and well being are integrated in order to provide a comprehensive solution. The clinic focuses on medical tourism and offers services to foreign patients. As a result, we have added a personal assistant service to help foreign patients feel safe and comfortable. Chachava Clinic's International Patient Assistants help ensure that distance and language are not obstacles to receiving world-class care.
What do personal assistants do?
A personal assistant can help the person you care for with a wide range of tasks –
- really whatever they think would best support them. This could include:
- Creating a positive experience by welcoming and assisting clinic patients.
- Booking an appointments for patients
- Preparing patient files by obtaining personal and health information.
- Promoting patient safety by maintaining a clean and hygienic environment.
- Mediating between patients and Doctors.
- Guiding patients through the clinic’s various facilities and procedures.
They can also offer friendship and companionship. Many people appreciate the consistency of having one-to-one support from someone they know well and get on with.
Treatments that are offered at Chachava Clinic include but are not limited to:
- Complete outpatient services
- Maternity house
- Aesthetic Center
- Reproductive Health Center
- Dental Clinic
The clinic uses cutting-edge equipment in conjunction with diversified techniques applied by subject matter experts in each area. At Chachava Clinic the patient will find everything needed to promote health, well being and quality of life while having the comfort of their language and culture as they were at home.
Call Centre (+995 032) 2953311
Address: Tbilisi, Kostava Str 38